- Do you think people should use their savings to buy an XBox360 now instead of waiting till November for a first generation PS3?
- Is it easier to watch a feature-length movie on a PSP handheld or an iPod?
- When it comes to laptops, would you go for a Dell or an Apple?
- Which action-adventure flick is going to make the most money at the box office: XMen3, MI3, or Superman Returns?
- Who do you think deserves to earn the most money? MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL players? What about NASCAR drivers or pro golfers?
- Cell phone plans: Sprint, Cingular, or Verizon? Why?
- Which movie actually might be funny when it comes out: Benchwarmers (Jon Heder, Rob Schneider and David Spade), Nacho Libre (Jack Black) or Talladega Nights (Will Farrell)?
If your once-talkative son seems to communicate with you mostly via grunt or shrug, join him and his buddy on the sofa while they're gaming. Hand them each a chilled bottle of soda, and toss out one of these questions:
Labels: Communicating With Teens